Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It is difficult to get started when you don't know what it is that you want to say.


I suppose the only person who reads this now is you. (You know who you are *wink*wink*)

It would be easy if I could just rant about work but I've seen some moany groany complainy blogs that give the entire blogging scene a bad name.

Plus I have it on good authority that I could lose my job if the corporate watch-dogs find me out.

I'll come out with something interesting.

Tommorow.

Maybe.

We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger eg9 said...

you'll be surprised. strangers visit blogs too.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger J said...

... as well as old friends!
:)

Welcome to the World Of Blogging (TM)!

May your time here be enjoyable, and may your employer not decide that you are slandering them or misusing their precious time and take action against you.
(Viva Le Revolution!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home