Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It is now 9.25pm and I am just about to end my day at work. This is not healthy.

I was reading this article one of my colleagues sent to me http://www.skorcareer.com/malaysia-eng/articles_longhours.htm where it says

"When you work with big, private corporations, the stakes are high among the employees to exhibit their capabilities and compete among others.

As a result, the inner working world in the organization become the combat zone for the staff to outdo each other.

The one showing the best results will become the hero"


Hmm.. well slap some geeky glasses and bad hair on me ( oh, wait I may already have those) and call me Clark Kent.

At least I'll get to wear my under-wear on the outside, and won't that be fun.

Up up and awaaay !!!!


1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger monsterboy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a good stress reliever.

Now, stop working late, you make us all look lazy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home